Kidney Foundation Car Donation
The National Kidney Foundation accepts car donations as part of their fundraising efforts. When you donate your car to the National Kidney Foundation, the proceeds from the sale of your vehicle are used to support kidney disease research, patient services, education, and advocacy efforts.
To donate your car to the National Kidney Foundation, you can follow these steps:
- Contact the National Kidney Foundation: You can call the National Kidney Foundation at 1-800-488-2277 or visit their website to initiate the car donation process.
- Provide information about your vehicle: You will need to provide information about your car, including the make, model, year, and condition. You may also be asked to provide the vehicle identification number (VIN).
- Schedule a pickup: Once your donation is approved, the National Kidney Foundation will arrange for a towing company to pick up your vehicle at no cost to you. You will need to provide the location of the vehicle and a contact person to coordinate the pickup.
- Complete the donation paperwork: You will need to complete and sign a donation form, which will transfer ownership of the vehicle to the National Kidney Foundation. You will also receive a tax-deductible receipt for your donation.
- Receive confirmation of sale: Once the vehicle is sold, you will receive a confirmation letter from the National Kidney Foundation indicating the sale price of your vehicle.
Donating your car to the National Kidney Foundation is a great way to support their efforts to improve the lives of people affected by kidney disease. It’s also a convenient way to dispose of an unwanted vehicle while receiving a tax deduction.
UNICEF, or the United Nations Children’s Fund, is a global organization that works to protect the rights and well-being of children around the world. If you are interested in making a donation to UNICEF, here are some ways you can do so:
- Online donation: You can visit UNICEF’s website and make a donation online using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal. You can choose to make a one-time donation or set up a recurring monthly donation.
- Phone donation: You can call UNICEF’s donation hotline at 1-800-367-5437 (1-800-FOR-KIDS) to make a donation using a credit card.
- Mail donation: You can send a check or money order payable to UNICEF USA to the following address:UNICEF USA 125 Maiden Lane, 11th Floor New York, NY 10038
- Workplace giving: You can donate to UNICEF through your workplace giving program, such as the United Way or Combined Federal Campaign.
- Legacy giving: You can leave a gift to UNICEF in your will or estate plan to support their work in the long-term.
When you make a donation to UNICEF, you are helping to provide lifesaving aid to children in need, including nutrition, clean water and sanitation, education, and emergency relief during disasters and conflicts. Your donation can make a significant difference in the lives of vulnerable children around the world
Reputable Car Donation Charities
There are many reputable car donation charities that accept vehicle donations and use the proceeds to support their charitable missions. Here are some of the most well-known and respected car donation charities:
- Make-A-Wish Foundation: The Make-A-Wish Foundation grants wishes to children with critical illnesses.
- Habitat for Humanity: Habitat for Humanity builds affordable housing for low-income families.
- American Cancer Society: The American Cancer Society is a non-profit organization that funds cancer research, provides patient services and support, and advocates for policies that support cancer patients and their families.
- National Kidney Foundation: The National Kidney Foundation is dedicated to improving the lives of people affected by kidney disease.
- American Red Cross: The American Red Cross provides disaster relief, blood donation services, health and safety training, and other programs to support vulnerable communities.
When donating your car to a charity, it’s important to research the organization and ensure that they are reputable and use donations responsibly. Look for charities that are registered with the IRS as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and have a history of using donations effectively to support their charitable mission.